Plenary is less than three weeks away! This year it’ll be on Sunday, September 25th, in the GIAC, starting at 6:30 p.m. The sooner we reach quorum, the faster we can start Plenary and start discussing the Alcohol Policy and various resolutions!
We will be holding two meetings in Ryan Gym on Saturday, September 10th at one (THIS SATURDAY) and Monday, September 12th, at 8:00 pm to discuss ideas/possible Plenary resolutions. You must attend if you are going to present a resolution!
If you’re interested in submitting a resolution, the deadline for proposals is Monday, September 19th at midnight – please e-mail a copy to email@example.com. This will give everyone in the community the time to review the resolutions. Please check previous resolutions (found on Haverpedia) to see the proper procedure for Plenary resolutions. Once you’ve submitted your resolution, you’ll need 200 signatures from Haverford students in order to have it be presented at Plenary. A final copy of your resolution with attached signatures is due by Monday, September 19th, at midnight, to Comfort 32D.
- Three weeks from last Sunday!
- SIX-THIRTY PM
- Bring your freshmen, your friends, and random ‘Fords!
- Open meeting for resolutions on Saturday the 10th at one, and Monday the 12th at 8:00 in Ryan Gym
- If you want to submit a resolution, email it by Monday the 19th, at midnight, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get 200 signatures
- Submit to Comfort 32D by Monday the 19th at midnight
If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone on SC or email us!